Name this board - Please?

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Williams System 3/4 sound board.

--
Board repairs. The Coin-Op Cauldron
Onsite/offsite game repairs. Easley, SC

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

art that was also used in some early defender vids as well as pinball.
"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:YA5Zd.132236$nC5.62824@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> http://www.artsarcadegames.com/ebaypics/wmpinunk.jpg
>
> looks like it is audio based on the big old volume control on it, seems to
> be pinball because I dont recall any vids with this in it
> \
> thanks
> --
> Art

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

not those ones pictured above, those rectangle long sound pcb's were
used in williams pinball CABINETS (flash, etc) (not the head). the
sound pcb that were used in the head of pins (blackout, gorgar, etc)
were identical to sound pcb used in defender, robotron, joust (with
different jumpering).

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I think that's pinball.. looks like the one that was in my Stellar Wars..

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:YA5Zd.132236$nC5.62824@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> http://www.artsarcadegames.com/ebaypics/wmpinunk.jpg
>
> looks like it is audio based on the big old volume control on it, seems to
> be pinball because I dont recall any vids with this in it
> \
> thanks
> --
> Art

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

thanks all

--
Art
"Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivejonesen@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Williams System 3/4 sound board.
>
> Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com wrote:
>> http://www.artsarcadegames.com/ebaypics/wmpinunk.jpg
>>
>> looks like it is audio based on the big old volume control on it, seems
>> to be pinball because I dont recall any vids with this in it
>> \
>> thanks
>

> --
> Board repairs. The Coin-Op Cauldron
> Onsite/offsite game repairs. Easley, SC
> Game & sound EPROMs. (864)238-1707
> Game refurbishment & more... http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

OK, I'd say you should call it Fritz..

Jason

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:YA5Zd.132236$nC5.62824@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> http://www.artsarcadegames.com/ebaypics/wmpinunk.jpg
>
> looks like it is audio based on the big old volume control on it, seems to
> be pinball because I dont recall any vids with this in it
> \
> thanks
> --
> Art

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Change your name. It's "Talky Tina", not "Happy Tina"!

im happy tina, here's your extra ball wrote:
> not those ones pictured above, those rectangle long sound pcb's were
> used in williams pinball CABINETS (flash, etc) (not the head). the
> sound pcb that were used in the head of pins (blackout, gorgar, etc)
> were identical to sound pcb used in defender, robotron, joust (with
> different jumpering).

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Thanks to all

--
Art
"Trinity" <nospam@nospam.COM> wrote in message
> art that was also used in some early defender vids as well as pinball.
> "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote in message news:YA5Zd.132236$nC5.62824@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
>> http://www.artsarcadegames.com/ebaypics/wmpinunk.jpg
>>
>> looks like it is audio based on the big old volume control on it, seems
>> to be pinball because I dont recall any vids with this in it
>> \
>> thanks
>> --
>> Art

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes. It was an attempt to reference a popular doll of the 60's without
using the trademarked name "Chatty Cathy" in one of the original TZ
episodes.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

rondondo@comcast.net wrote:
> Change your name. It's "Talky Tina", not "Happy Tina"!
>

> im happy tina, here's your extra ball wrote:
>
>>not those ones pictured above, those rectangle long sound pcb's were
>>used in williams pinball CABINETS (flash, etc) (not the head). the
>>sound pcb that were used in the head of pins (blackout, gorgar, etc)
>>were identical to sound pcb used in defender, robotron, joust (with
>>different jumpering).

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

didnt want to violate or copy to the tee, its a play on words.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

didnt want to violate or copy to the tee, its a play on words.

TRENDING THREADS