Nanoxia deep silence 3 or Be quiet! Pure Base 600 case?

Vandravcek

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
Hi all

I'm trying to build almost silent PC and I can't decide between these to cases. Please help me decide. They both cost around 70 € in Germany, so it all comes down to noise levels and build quality. What do you thing, which one is a better choice?

http://nanoxia-world.com/en/products/cases/deep-silence-series/deep-silence-3/220/deep-silence-3-dark-black?c=43

http://www.bequiet.com/en/case/750

Btw: Case will be hosting semi passive MSI gtx 1060 GPU, semi passive Corsair RM650x, Be quiet! shadow rock slim CPU cooler (11.5 dB) and only SSD, so case fans will probably be the most "noisy" part of the system.

Solution
Hard to say which would be quieter, but I have the Silent Base 800. It's pretty quiet, except at the top and because I have a Corsair Hydro h100i v2, the fans that came with it sound like jet engines. I only recently replaced those fans with 2 Noctua NF-F12 PWMs and it's a lot quieter now. What I would be concerned about is cable management, and from the pictures it looks like the Be Quiet! case is easier in that regard. Plus, you should be able to more easily tell if it fits your cooler than the other case. If what you say is true and the fans are the noisy part of the system, I wouldn't worry about the case as much as the fans themselves.

psiclone

Reputable
Apr 27, 2015
Hard to say which would be quieter, but I have the Silent Base 800. It's pretty quiet, except at the top and because I have a Corsair Hydro h100i v2, the fans that came with it sound like jet engines. I only recently replaced those fans with 2 Noctua NF-F12 PWMs and it's a lot quieter now. What I would be concerned about is cable management, and from the pictures it looks like the Be Quiet! case is easier in that regard. Plus, you should be able to more easily tell if it fits your cooler than the other case. If what you say is true and the fans are the noisy part of the system, I wouldn't worry about the case as much as the fans themselves.

Solution

Vandravcek

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017
I went with Nanoxia and I'm very, very satisfied. I can't hear a system when fans are running at low speed even at night. I have to open the case and put my head inside it to hear fans running.