> Did anyone pick it up yet? If so, any impressions?
> Thanks,
> Strychnine

I picked it up Wed or Thurs(can't remember which), and have been digging
it. It's kind of like GTA 3/VC but with better control(you move with one
stick and look/shoot with the other). You can't get in cars, sadly...and
the graphics are kind of sad at times, but it's just a lot of fun to
play. The things the paserbys will say crack me, and the way you can
rough up criminals(and pretty much anyone else) is just great. All in
all, for $19.99, it's worth it imo...(will post somemore thoughts on
Monday)

Bel
--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
hanging out!
- Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior

Strychnine

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2004

"BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
>> Did anyone pick it up yet? If so, any impressions?
>> Thanks,
>> Strychnine
>
> I picked it up Wed or Thurs(can't remember which), and have been digging
> it. It's kind of like GTA 3/VC but with better control(you move with one
> stick and look/shoot with the other). You can't get in cars, sadly...and
> the graphics are kind of sad at times, but it's just a lot of fun to
> play. The things the paserbys will say crack me, and the way you can
> rough up criminals(and pretty much anyone else) is just great. All in
> all, for $19.99, it's worth it imo...(will post somemore thoughts on
> Monday)
>
> Bel
> --
>
> Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
>
> "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
> hanging out!
> - Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior

Thanks for the post!
Strychnine