[SOLVED] Narrowed down to 2-4 motherboards, trying to decide which would be best

Sep 16, 2019
First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. Second, I've made many posts on similar subjects so I apologize if this feels redundant, I've been pouring over MOBOs and find it somewhat anxiety inducing.

So I've narrowed my desired MOBOs down to two main ones and two tertiary ones, the: GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE and the: ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus.

The general consensus appears to be that the Gigabyte Aorus Elite is the better of the two largely because its LAN chip is better in that it's Intel something vs the Realtek on the Asus.

I have a couple of questions, the Gigabyte Aorus Elite is the one I'd settled on but it's perpetually out of stock in Canada on Newegg and a hundred dollars more on Amazon. Is the Asus that much inferior? If so, the Gigabyte Aorus Elite (WIFI) model is available for a little bit more which I'm considering picking up. Would the Wifi model be any different, (such as being of inferior quality) other than having Wifi versus no Wifi?

My second question is; if I went with the Aorus Elite Wifi model, the
ASUS Prime X570-Pro is only $24.00 more, I'd definitely pay 24 more for a better board if that was the case.

So ultimately, I guess I'd like to know; is the Aorus Elite considerably better than the Asus Tuf, and if so is it worth getting the Aorus Elite Wifi Model since the normal model is out of stock, or would it make more sense to spend a bit more and get the Asus Prime x570 Pro?

Thank you for any and all consideration and answers.

Solution
It is not considerably better IMO no.

I have the TUF Gaming X570 and it's fantastic. And the internet difference i believe largely comes down to market perception, generally the Realtek ones have caused more conflicts or problems with Windows as an example, so naturally people will opt for the Intel which has been much more stable over time.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

I have the TUF Gaming X570 and it's fantastic. And the internet difference i believe largely comes down to market perception, generally the Realtek ones have caused more conflicts or problems with Windows as an example, so naturally people will opt for the Intel which has been much more stable over time.

Solution
Sep 16, 2019

Awesome, thank you! I'll likely go for the TUF too.