I did a yahoo search for adhd learning disabilities and
when I clicked a result I got a porn site that froze my
mouse so I couldn't get go back or x it out for a while.
the search result looked legit like the previous adhd
sites. What happened? And how do I avoid it again and get
out of site when Mouse freezes.

"connie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I did a yahoo search for adhd learning disabilities and
> when I clicked a result I got a porn site that froze my
> mouse so I couldn't get go back or x it out for a while.
> the search result looked legit like the previous adhd
> sites. What happened? And how do I avoid it again and get
> out of site when Mouse freezes.

Check for Spyware.
Run Ad-aware and Spybot.

--
Trish
Dublin, Ireland

There is no such thing as the thing you are searching for. It's merely the children of abusive parents.

War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
"Trish" <your_mofo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uhPR5nKlEHA.1904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

> "connie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I did a yahoo search for adhd learning disabilities and
> > when I clicked a result I got a porn site that froze my
> > mouse so I couldn't get go back or x it out for a while.
> > the search result looked legit like the previous adhd
> > sites. What happened? And how do I avoid it again and get
> > out of site when Mouse freezes.
>
> Check for Spyware.
> Run Ad-aware and Spybot.
>
> --
> Trish
> Dublin, Ireland

Were you abused Dave?
Is this your excuse?
Provide comments to assist with the point of the problem
instead of mouthing off with your person opinions.
WAKEUP!
Chamz

null

David Candy wrote:

> There is no such thing as the thing you are searching for. It's merely the children of abusive parents.

You're sick.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

Connie,

I will leave the computer problem to the, generally,
excellent people with more expertise than I.

In support of your search efforts I offer the following.
They are very good sites with valuable links to others.

CHADD - http://www.chadd.org
ADHD - http://www.MayoClinic.com (search site for ADHD)
ADD - http://www.add.org
Dyslexia - http://www.interdys.org

Another path you might wish to look into that has helped
my son (9 yr.) is called PACE. Many locales have the
program available, usually through or monitored by a
Psychologist. The program uses unique techniques to teach
people (young and not so) how to focus and concentrate.
It has aided my son tremendously.

The program is provided through LearningRx. The site
below doesn't use the term PACE, but defines the program
concepts.
http://www.learningrx.com

In addition if you wish to contact the provider in this
area, they have indicated they would gladly send info, you
may contact Joseph Frey III, PhD in Martinez (Augusta),
GA. They may be of help in locating a provider in your
area.

Best wishes and good luck.

Jim

I have two sons with ADHD ... it is real and they were never abused ( loved
but never abused ).... Man you are a very sick person .... kind of like the
small minded people in the small town I live in ... if you don't understand
it ... it scares you .....
--
"old" devildog