native mode switch

One thing I need to get clear before switching from mixed
to native mode on my AD domain. I understand native mode
can't communicate with NT40 BDCs, which is fine, because
my AD domain is all-2000. But it still trusts a NT4.0
domain, with NT PDC and BDC. Will that trust still work
after I switch to native mode?

Thanks in advance,
DBT

The switch to native mode ONLY affects replication between Win 2k DCs and NT
4.0 BDCs in the same domain.
It does not affect:
Member servers in the same domain
Clients in the same domain
Win 2k DCs in the same domain
Trusts with mixed mode Win 2k domains
Trusts with Win 2k native mode domains
Trusts with NT 4.0 domains
BDCs in trusted domain Win 2k or NT 4.0
Clients in trusted domains
Member servers in trusted domains

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

"DBT" <dabigtrain@REMOVEvisi.com> wrote in message
> One thing I need to get clear before switching from mixed
> to native mode on my AD domain. I understand native mode
> can't communicate with NT40 BDCs, which is fine, because
> my AD domain is all-2000. But it still trusts a NT4.0
> domain, with NT PDC and BDC. Will that trust still work
> after I switch to native mode?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> DBT

Excellent, and thorough... (moreso than the KB, in fact)-
thanks.