Native vs Mixed Mode

Greetings. I am hoping that someone could clarify an issue with me. I am trying to determine what makes up the scope of a Windows 2000 mixed/native mode.

If all the servers in our WAN are running Windows 2000/2003, yet we have Win95/98/NT4/Win2K Pro/XP clients would the option to select native mode apply here?

If all but one Server (running NT4.0 Server) is running Win 2000/2003, yet we have Win95/98/NT4/Win2K Pro/XP clients would the option to select mixed mode apply here because of the NT 4.0 server?

Does the clients workstations have any impact on whether a mixed or native mode enviroment is selected at the server level?

Thanks for your help.

Bobby

As long as your all of your Domain Controllers are running Windows 2000/2003
you can switch to native mode. If your domain has any NT 4.0 Domain
Controllers running you must remove that DC or upgrade it to 2K before you
switch you Native Mode. The client workstations have no impact on whether
you're in mixed or native mode. The modes refer strictly to what the servers
are running.