[SOLVED] Natural upgrade

USAFRet

Titan
Win 11 has been in full release for almost 2 months.
We've seen many many people force the upgrade from 10, or do a clean install of 11.

Has anyone had their system get Upgraded organically...as in the regular Notification and then click Yes?
If so, how did it go?

To be clear, Insider Program does not count here.

Solution
its just like any other version update.
Only difference is what it looks like on startup, lock screen makes it obvious its not 10.

yes, this is based on how Insiders did it but they aren't going to change something that works.

I assume your main question was, is it filtering out into community. I can't say as no other PC here will be offered it.

Colif

Win 11 Master
its just like any other version update.
Only difference is what it looks like on startup, lock screen makes it obvious its not 10.

yes, this is based on how Insiders did it but they aren't going to change something that works.

I assume your main question was, is it filtering out into community. I can't say as no other PC here will be offered it.

Last edited:
Solution
D

Deleted member 14196

I would not expect issues with the upgrade for most peeps. However for those developers that like to install all the development tools into the main os upgrade could get a little hairy I would imagine

I keep the host clean and do all my development in virtual machines so upgrades and updates don’t take forever and generally don’t screw up