In trying to clear out remnants of Norton Anti-Virus I sent two folders to
the Recycle Bin:

NAV C:\APPS 40 Meg
NAV C:\APPS\ICO 28 KB

Now I get the feeling I didn't do it right to delete them. Shall I Restore
them?
TIA

Check the Symantec website for the proper procedure for uninstalling the
specific symantec application, www.symantec.com.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Ben Stevenson" <nospam@firestorm.com> wrote in message
> In trying to clear out remnants of Norton Anti-Virus I sent two folders to
> the Recycle Bin:
>
> NAV C:\APPS 40 Meg
> NAV C:\APPS\ICO 28 KB
>
> Now I get the feeling I didn't do it right to delete them. Shall I Restore
> them?
> TIA

Sorry for the delay. Got bogged down in heavy office work.
My main worry was that they were not Norton folders. What do you think?
Thanks

"Ben Stevenson" <nospam@firestorm.com> wrote in message
> In trying to clear out remnants of Norton Anti-Virus I sent two folders to
> the Recycle Bin:
>
> NAV C:\APPS 40 Meg
> NAV C:\APPS\ICO 28 KB
>
> Now I get the feeling I didn't do it right to delete them. Shall I Restore
> them?
> TIA

They were Norton folders. Nobody else uses NAV (Norton AntiVirus).

"Ben Stevenson1" <casiopie963@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for the delay. Got bogged down in heavy office work.
> My main worry was that they were not Norton folders. What do you think?
> Thanks
>
> "Ben Stevenson" <nospam@firestorm.com> wrote in message
>> In trying to clear out remnants of Norton Anti-Virus I sent two folders
>> the Recycle Bin:
>>
>> NAV C:\APPS 40 Meg
>> NAV C:\APPS\ICO 28 KB
>>
>> Now I get the feeling I didn't do it right to delete them. Shall I
>> Restore
>> them?
>> TIA

Thanks. I had wanted to get rid of all traces of Norton. I won't want to
restore them.