[SOLVED] Navigation not private NET:ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Jun 23, 2019
Hello, I have since this morning an error message on chrome that my navigation is not private with the acronym NET:ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID and so I cannot go on any web page

I tried everything but nothing works: change date and time , dns , cookies/cache, settings,clear data, I also tried to uninstall antivirus,firewall and even ipconfig/flushdns ipconfig/Renew ipconfig/registerdns
Nothing is working!

and I just added "-ignore-certificate-errors" after the target in the properties of the Chrome icon and I can restart my web pages without the error message.

However, I still have the small /!/Not Secure sign before my urls with the crossed-out https. So I wanted to know what I could do to fix this problem? because leaving "-ignore-certificate-errors" in the target does not solve the problem it just allows to bypass it.. Thank you for your answers

Solution
D
I mean exactly what I said you don’t need to activate it and everything will work just fine except you won’t be able to change your background wallpaper and a few other of nagging issues. But Microsoft will allow you to use it and will update it properly and it will work perfectly

It’s very ironic that you are using a cracked version of windows and You posted in a security forum. Your cracked version of windows could be doing all kinds of nefarious things behind your back

Please don’t steal
D

Deleted member 14196

Cracked os are not allowed here. This is most definitely your problem. You can use windows 10 for free without activation for as long as you like and I encourage you to go download the latest Windows 10 to a USB and install clean and you won’t have this issue

D

Deleted member 14196

I mean exactly what I said you don’t need to activate it and everything will work just fine except you won’t be able to change your background wallpaper and a few other of nagging issues. But Microsoft will allow you to use it and will update it properly and it will work perfectly

It’s very ironic that you are using a cracked version of windows and You posted in a security forum. Your cracked version of windows could be doing all kinds of nefarious things behind your back

Please don’t steal

Solution