NBC and YouTube Partner for London 2012 Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeCWM

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
I'd like to hear more about the BBC's plans to broadcast the 2012 Olympics in 8k video resolution. I've heard they are bringing it to two 15 meter screens around the UK. Learning about the distribution to these screens would be fascinating!

eclips3

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
[citation][nom]jtt283[/nom]"NBC and YouTube Form Partnership for London 2012 Olympics."There, fixed for you.[/citation]

The word 'Partner' is both a verb and a noun FYI. His sentence is correct, yours is just wordy.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]LukeCWM[/nom]I'd like to hear more about the BBC's plans to broadcast the 2012 Olympics in 8k video resolution. I've heard they are bringing it to two 15 meter screens around the UK. Learning about the distribution to these screens would be fascinating![/citation]

I am always excited about the 4K/8K vedio resoluion news, but since I dont have anything to display 4K/8K video, having the ability to watch the games on my laptop, tablet, and smartphone is definitely a great news to hear.

tbq

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2009
I've never cared for NBC's Olympic coverage. Too many interviews with athletes and their family/friends at the expense of covering more events.

G

the gymnastics is the most popular sport yet since the men did poorly in the team competition, they only showed one or two eents. i want to see it all!!!!
they don't have to air it on prime tiem but i think they whould give us die-hards an oppurtuity to see all of the competition... i want to see the russians perform and the romanias. i dont want nbc todecide what i probably wanted to watch!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.