Ncase M1 RAM/Cooler compatibility?

Aug 27, 2018
Hello!
I'm planning a Ncase M1 build with an ASUS Z370-i and a NH-U9S cooler. My doubt is: does the corsair dominator platinum RAM fit with these components?
I have researched a lot but I haven't found any example with this composition, instead I have found same configuration but with corsair vengeance.
Does anyone know whether it fits?
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Hi there. I'm fairly sure that your setup should fit just fine. I'm running an HTPC build with X470 board w/ Ryzen 2700X in my NCASE M1(awesome case). Also using the NH-U9S. I was previously using Vengeance RAM but switched to GSkill TridentZ, a bit taller. Was using a Z170 i5 7600k in this case w/ Vengeance RAM before Ryzen switch. From what I've found in both setups, the height shouldn't be a problem. What you'll find is very little clearance between the RAM modules and the fan itself. In other words, the edge of front face of the fan housing may barely touch or be very close to the RAM. Height clearance wasn't a problem, but you may block a small amount of airflow. I also bought a second matching fan for push-pull, but...
Hi there. I'm fairly sure that your setup should fit just fine. I'm running an HTPC build with X470 board w/ Ryzen 2700X in my NCASE M1(awesome case). Also using the NH-U9S. I was previously using Vengeance RAM but switched to GSkill TridentZ, a bit taller. Was using a Z170 i5 7600k in this case w/ Vengeance RAM before Ryzen switch. From what I've found in both setups, the height shouldn't be a problem. What you'll find is very little clearance between the RAM modules and the fan itself. In other words, the edge of front face of the fan housing may barely touch or be very close to the RAM. Height clearance wasn't a problem, but you may block a small amount of airflow. I also bought a second matching fan for push-pull, but have yet to install. The case itself is top notch though, definitely recommend even with the steep price tag.

Solution