Ncix experience and opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stemcelled

Reputable
Aug 29, 2014
Regarding NCIX and sites selling items marked "in stock ready to ship within 1-2 days "
Not only was that blatantly untrue but 2 out of three items weren't shipped. I was actually only shipped the most expensive item that was easily found anywhere at competitive prices , a stick of RAM. When speaking to customer service , I'll admit on a Friday afternoon , I forewarned them that statistically they'd screw up further and they most certainly did. They provoked me after being warned I'd not it up with lies and lied further. A supervisor was supposed to be a manager and his manager acted like a childish bully offering different parts at the same price and I'd lose a rebate. Not only was I sold and paid for in stock items ,staff decided they'd not ship one item of two left and refunded two items they didn't have in stock when they said just the one was not in stock since JULY. Can you imagine an IT sales company that doesn't keep track of stock and lies about it then mocks a customer and provokes them? My account was deleted by NCIX when I threatened to leave negative feedback for the RAM. I will not accept the shipment from them now, I can buy ram without any hassle or delivery locally at the same price. My experience was as if I purchase $2 worth of trash from China not hundreds of dollars worth of LIES. There's no saving money when dealing with websites that lie about stock and mislead customers then provoke them. It's pretty clear when they email you AFTER TOLD NOT TO that they have no idea how to conduct business via phone with a human. They act like children and give no truth with their words on the phone , just as their website is misleading and isn't true.

This sub-Forum invites opinions and you posted yours but it is important to remember, you may be liable if that company wishes to take you to Court and we at Tom's have to be very careful about the opinions we allow. I'm allowing this post for the time being but raising my concerns with the other members of the Moderation Team, who may remove it later. I have already removed your other post which was a response to a six year old thread.

You may care to edit and tone it down a little in the meantime. Allegations of lying are considered libellous in many countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.