Question NEC 2490WUXi2 (not 2490WUXi): is this a 8-bit display?

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
I have a NEC MultiSync LCD2490WUXi2 IPS monitor.
I have some problems that may be related to the monitor or the GPU (posted in another thread). In order to solve the problem, I need to be certain that my monitor has a 8 bit panel and not a 6-bit+FRC panel.
I was not able to figure out which type of IPS panel it has.
I came across info regarding the 2490WUXi, but wasn't able to find info regarding the 2490WUXi2.
The2490WUXi2 brochure notes that it "Supports internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration". Does this imply anything about the panel being a 8 bit or not?
How can I know if the 2490WUXi2 is indeed a 8-bit panel?
Thanks

Aug 20, 2019
The 2 at the end of the version of the LCD is the latter version meaning it can only be better, not worse than the one it's replacing. The info you've found is this and it is indeed 8-bit. The successor should be an 8-bit panel as well.
Thanks. The reason I worry about the panel is that someone wrote
"The NEC 2490WUXi is being replaced with "updated" NEC 2490WUXi2.Unfortunately the NEC 2490WUXi2 lacks the key feature - A-TW Polarizer. This is a step back. ".
I do not know what this polarizer is and I do not need it, I just want to be sure that this does not mean anything about its being a 8-bit panel.
Thanks