Question Need 2 TV's To Show As One Ultra Wide

Prahsper

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
Hi,
I have 3 TV's connected to my PC. All 3 are mounted with one 55in. 4K on top @3840x2160 and 2 32in. LED tv's on the bottom side by side-no gap between them @1920x1080. All 3 are connected to a RTX 2080 Super GPU. I want to try something, if possible, and asking for advice/assistance.
Is it possible to have the 2 32in. tv's show as one display in display settings of Win10? In other words, have the 2 32in. tv's show as one ultra wide display instead of 2 separate displays. Is this at all possible in 2022? Thanks

nvidia mosaic should work with RTX card
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/ans...ow-to-setup-mosaic-using-nvidia-control-panel
quadro-mosaic-unified-desktop-625-u.jpg

heres how windows would see it

edit: is seems to be just for professional grade quadro cards

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm aware of this feature, but it doesn't wotk the way I want because of the 3rd TV. It disables the TV on top to give the other 2 the wide surround.
You may have to plug the other monitor into another GPU (either integrated or another video card).

Otherwise I don't think there's anything else you can do here. As far as I can tell there's no specialized device that enables this (like tricking the video card into thinking there's one monitor, then splitting the image up between two monitors).

In windows display settings(right click on desktop) you should be able to arrange extended support.
You drag the individual images around to reflect the actual physical position.
You name one of the displays as the primary.
You should be able to size a single window so that it fits the bottom displays.