MasterYoda327

Reputable
May 26, 2019
I will possibly buy a new 4KTV this upcoming Black Friday or Cyber Monday. However, I am not a TV expert. Although my intention is to look at TVs in person before making a decision, I would appreciate recommendations on TV models. The only brand I am ruling out is Samsung due to past issues with some of their TVs and video disc players. Right now I am considering LG, Sony, and Vizio. I am also open to suggestions on other reliable TV brands that are sold within the United States. In terms of price, I am looking at TVs that currently cost $1000 (also open to those costing $1100) or less and are likely to drop significantly in price on Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday. I do not wish to go cheap or overkill, but I want a good quality reliable TV that will meet my viewing needs for the next 5-7 years and also do a good job with either PC or console gaming. I plan to wall mount the TV in my bedroom on the wall opposite from my bed. The space between both walls is roughly 11 feet. I am looking at screen sizes between 55 and 65 inches. I would like the TV to have Internet capabilities for both streaming and automatic software and/or firmware updates. I would like the 4K picture quality to be nice with good HDR capabilities. I would also like it to have enough HDMI ports to connect a soundbar, 4K disc player, a streaming device such as Roku or Nvidia Shield, and a gaming console or PC. I would appreciate your help with TV recommendations so I can make the best purchasing decision possible.

Thanks.