Question Need $700 gaming laptop

Jun 30, 2020
So I found two laptop with this price range acre nitro 5 with AMD Ryzen 5 with Radeon RX560 $570 and Asus ROG G531GT with Intel i7 GTX1650 $720 which one is the better option or is there a better buy with $700 range

Jun 18, 2020
Hi there,

Comparing the two laptops you have mentioned, it has to be said that it is a close call, because both give a tough fight in a variety of aspects. But, considering the overall performance and pricing, I would recommend you go with Acer Nitro 5.

The Intel i7 processor on ASUS ROG might be a bit faster than the AMD Ryzen 5, but I don't think paying an additional $150 just for this is fully worth it. But, if CPU performance is your priority, you should choose the ASUS one.

And in this price range, you can also check out: ASUS TUF FX505D, HP Pavilion 15t, and Lenovo IdeaPad L340.

Hi there,

Comparing the two laptops you have mentioned, it has to be said that it is a close call, because both give a tough fight in a variety of aspects. But, considering the overall performance and pricing, I would recommend you go with Acer Nitro 5.

The Intel i7 processor on ASUS ROG might be a bit faster than the AMD Ryzen 5, but I don't think paying an additional $150 just for this is fully worth it. But, if CPU performance is your priority, you should choose the ASUS one.

And in this price range, you can also check out: ASUS TUF FX505D, HP Pavilion 15t, and Lenovo IdeaPad L340.

It's not just the CPU, the video 1650 video card is faster than the RX 560.