Need a Bios for EVGA GeForce GTX 960

Apr 18, 2018
Hi all,

So I have a 43 code problem on my video card, I tested everything that there is internet and I did not get results, now I want to test a different bios to see what happens.

In the site techpowerup I found 3 but they are of the model SSC, mine is only SC, and also only owns a cooller,

name: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SC GAMING 2GB

current bios: 84.06.14.00.64

Someone who owns this prepaid card who has purchased the latest possible, could send it on the techpowerup site for me to download.

I thank you in advance!

Apr 18, 2018
I am ready look but have no one of my model, my model is an SC and only fan, in techpowerup have only SSC a different and with two fan, this simple details can be influed an bad flash.

Apr 18, 2018
I see a link of evga that contain all 960 model, and see a one is same of my but is 4GB, and found a bios of the same in techpowerup, the question is have a problem to flash that of 4GB in a 2GB? need to change the memory syze with a program or something, it can be?

4745454b

Titan
Code 43 is a dead device. I doubt a bios flash is going to fix that. As you said it needs to be exact. Who knows what other differences there are other than the difference in ram. If you set it up correctly and getting a code 43, I'd assume you have a dead card. (assuming your board can handle it.)

Apr 18, 2018
dead? are you sure? I have seen many people who have managed to revert this code 43, including one with a bios flash but that person said "reset" but what would a GPU reset be? or does this just mean to change the bios? Anyway, this person was in the same situation as I am, I've tried many of the available solutions that other people have made and they have worked, I can only get a bios of the exact model of my badge, I'm not sure that she's dead, because I simply turned off the pc in one day and the other called, and then the resolution was reduced, so I reinstalled the same driver and it went back to normal, I turned it off and on the other day the same thing again, I reinstalled the same driver and it did not work , I installed another one earlier than it was installed and it worked, same thing again the other day, I installed the driver that was installed before it worked, now after the 3rd day no driver worked anymore, the other day I left the driver update installed and ran for 1 week and a half, after that no recent driver has worked anymore, it seems to me some kind of incompatibility or something, anyway I see that you already act in this forum for some time, would you have any friends that own the same board and could send the bios to techpowerup?
Thank you for your attention.