Question Need a bit of help

Jul 10, 2019
Okay so recently I've noticed my newly built PC has been getting slower and slower, and me being the the optimistic person i am, I was sure i could fix it( or at least try). I've been using some freeware programs that I had tucked away on a thumb drive(ADW cleaner and after Rkill. ) My PC is now running a bit faster but i am unsure if i left my self vulnerable to possible malware. Is there anything you would recommend to put my mind at ease?

Jul 11, 2019
Okay so recently I've noticed my newly built PC has been getting slower and slower, and me being the the optimistic person i am, I was sure i could fix it( or at least try). I've been using some freeware programs that I had tucked away on a thumb drive(ADW cleaner and after Rkill. ) My PC is now running a bit faster but i am unsure if i left my self vulnerable to possible malware. Is there anything you would recommend to put my mind at ease?

Maybe you can block all of the freewares you installed in your computer accessing the internet via firewall, or just notice the activities in your task manager if ever you saw random name process, maybe like:

Gqa13Osmas
Twiq1P

like that haha, if you ever saw one, you can do the manual deleting anonymous file or such via their file locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeray505
Jul 10, 2019
Maybe you can block all of the freewares you installed in your computer accessing the internet via firewall, or just notice the activities in your task manager if ever you saw random name process, maybe like:

Gqa13Osmas
Twiq1P

like that haha, if you ever saw one, you can do the manual deleting anonymous file or such via their file locations.
i just got done going thru all system processes and researching all the ones that are automatic startup. I think i might be okay well hopefully. lol