Build Advice Need a budget PC for a programmer

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
I'm a programmer in my company and my PC is so old it needs a replacement, my company just give me 325$ and search the PC myself, lmao

Well I don't need super high spec, but from my experience I want at least the PC have 16GB and well if it possible SSD

and if it not asking a lot, I want the PC to be able to handle Android Studio with emulator ON, Visual Studio and Dreamweaver is open at the same time ( I need to close other apps with my old PC lol)

any suggestion, a little higher than 325$ is also fine

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I'm a programmer in my company and my PC is so old it needs a replacement, my company just give me 325$ and search the PC myself, lmao

Well I don't need super high spec, but from my experience I want at least the PC have 16GB and well if it possible SSD

and if it not asking a lot, I want the PC to be able to handle Android Studio with emulator ON, Visual Studio and Dreamweaver is open at the same time ( I need to close other apps with my old PC lol)

any suggestion, a little higher than 325$ is also fine
Just to say I would find another company to work for.

hakim.homecentra

Honorable
Mar 26, 2018
$325 is enough to defray the cost of the new computer.
Nevertheless take a look at this one.
Dell OptiPlex 3050 Desktop Computer SFF Core i5 7th gen Processor 16GB Memory 512GB SSD Dual 22" LCD Monitors DVD Wi Fi with Windows 10 Pro Renewed PC
https://www.walmart.com/ip/117281921

Oh the built-in PC, I didn't think of that. I was about to bought the each part individually and built it myself since I have the knowledge how to do that.
and I think that spec is more than enough of what I needed, I will take a loot at similiar spec here, maybe I can got a cheaper price. I also already have the Windows license and Monitor too so maybe I can set that budget for another parts, thanks

Reactions: Koblerville