Need a case for gaming build

jabulaniman

Reputable
Apr 9, 2014
Here are the parts I have bought so far: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/jabulaniman/saved/4tg5

This will be my first build, so it should have good and easy cable management.

Also, I would like a side window.

And lastly it should be under 80 Euro.

Anyone know something good? Which manufacturers are best? Corsair, NZXT, Sharkoon, etc?

Oh and it shouldnt be so heavy if possible, but performance comes first.

Solution
Yes get the i5, and ditch the Hyper 212, you can use the stock cooler with these new Intel CPUs just fine. Mobo also looks overkill. Then get a SSD or whatever else you might need like a PSU upgrade.

As far as a case, really you could go cheap like Xigmatek Recon, Cooler Master N200, NZXT Gamma, whatever. I like the HAF XB/EVO (awesome air flow and cable management). Really though, just browse and see what you like.
Yes get the i5, and ditch the Hyper 212, you can use the stock cooler with these new Intel CPUs just fine. Mobo also looks overkill. Then get a SSD or whatever else you might need like a PSU upgrade.

As far as a case, really you could go cheap like Xigmatek Recon, Cooler Master N200, NZXT Gamma, whatever. I like the HAF XB/EVO (awesome air flow and cable management). Really though, just browse and see what you like.

Solution

Well make sure the case fits the 212 if you are going to use it.