Need a CHEAP computer

Apr 21, 2018
I am 14 and am from a lower middle class family. I only make money occasionally. I am wanting to build a computer but I only currently have $136. I need help building a computer which costs at most $250. It also has to be able to play Fortnite. Please do not say "it's not possible" because I know it is. I already have a GPU but I would appreciate a better one considering it is a Radeon HD 7470 My current build :http://

Solution

Get a used dell (avoid hp due to proprietary connectors in basically every tower of theirs) with at least a second gen core i5 or up.
Look for ones with 8gb of ram since upgrading the ram means hoping the added stick will work with the current one.
Then see how much of your budget is left and ugrade the psu...

Get a used dell (avoid hp due to proprietary connectors in basically every tower of theirs) with at least a second gen core i5 or up.
Look for ones with 8gb of ram since upgrading the ram means hoping the added stick will work with the current one.
Then see how much of your budget is left and ugrade the psu.
Then get the best used card you can afford.

DO make sure the dell is a tower and not an sff pc.

Solution

A seasonic s12II 520w psu in there + a used gtx 680 (which can easily be found under 100$) would be a better option.

TRENDING THREADS