Need a cheap laptop for gaming

tcave17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
Hello people, I live in Australia so AU$ and I need a cheap laptop around $500 (Really low budget) that can run games quite well. Main games I play are CS:GO, Minecraft, Valorant, Asphalt 8 and occasionally I play hardcore stuff like Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege and GTA V. If anyone can find me a laptop I will be eternally grateful.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I will be getting an average PC so I might just be using my laptop for portable gaming low end gaming.

Jun 5, 2020
500 is not enough for gaming on a laptop. a desktop would be a more realistic scenario in that budget. That being said, forget about new laptop and look on craigslist and market place for used laptop. There is some deal to be made there and maybe you will be able to find something with a 860m-880m in it at that price point.

tcave17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
500 is not enough for gaming on a laptop. a desktop would be a more realistic scenario in that budget. That being said, forget about new laptop and look on craigslist and market place for used laptop. There is some deal to be made there and maybe you will be able to find something with a 860m-880m in it at that price point.
I wasn't looking for a gaming laptop I was just looking for an everyday laptop that will be able to run lightweight games like CS:GO efficiently in the $500 price range.

I wasn't looking for a gaming laptop I was just looking for an everyday laptop that will be able to run lightweight games like CS:GO efficiently in the $500 price range.

What you can get depends on what is available in your area and the pricing there. For a $500 USD system, you can get something with a Ryzen CPU with the built in graphics, enough for easy to run games, or something with a MX150 or 250 card. For recent used systems, you may be able to get one with an nVidia 1050 Ti or 1060 card even.

tcave17

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
What you can get depends on what is available in your area and the pricing there. For a $500 USD system, you can get something with a Ryzen CPU with the built in graphics, enough for easy to run games, or something with a MX150 or 250 card. For recent used systems, you may be able to get one with an nVidia 1050 Ti or 1060 card even.
I live in Australia so a $500 USD laptop here is like $1999 AUD.