[SOLVED] Need a cheap office PC build.

NumbrXerr0

Distinguished
BANNED
Dec 25, 2015
My grandfather works real estate and lately his work PC has been acting up. The thing is almost as old as him and they won't replace it for him. I did my best to reset and clean it out, but it's just too far gone. I build my own gaming PC and have no issues with current gen stuff, but I'm at a loss when it comes to cheap options.

Can anyone recommend a good build for general and office use for like..200 dollars? Give or take a little. He has a monitor and the peripherals, he just needs the tower. Thanks!

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
pretty much anything will work. you can go to local store that sells pc's and get the cheapest box they have.

office apps take very little to run and if that and basic web surfing is all it needs to do, then that's all it needs.

would be cheaper than building considering will need windows on it which is $100 itself.

NumbrXerr0

Distinguished
BANNED
Dec 25, 2015
pretty much anything will work. you can go to local store that sells pc's and get the cheapest box they have.

office apps take very little to run and if that and basic web surfing is all it needs to do, then that's all it needs.

would be cheaper than building considering will need windows on it which is $100 itself.
Yeah, that's what I was unsure of. I know it's usually always cheaper to build than buy, but I'm not familiar with the basic office stuff. Alright then, I can check out some stores, thanks!

TRENDING THREADS