Dddsasul

Honorable
Mar 23, 2017
So first of all, the things I am planning to put inside are:
  • ASUS TUF GAMING X670E PLUS WIFI
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7900
  • Noctua NH-D15
  • Gigabyte RTX 3070
I have no idea about how to pick cases and I don't want to buy some 20$ trash and call it a day.
I need at least 3 USBs on the front pannel (which is what causes me a lot of problems, my current case has 4 and I can't find good cases with 4 USBs anymore)

So far I was considering:
  • Thermaltake V200
  • Aerocool Cylon
  • Montech AIR X
Looks are not hugely important, as long as there's a transparent side panel I'm happy. I don't care if it has RGB or not, I don't care if it's white or black (I would stay away from pink though).
Worst case scenario, I am willing to drop down to 2 front panel USBs but any less than that would be a major inconvenience.
This is my second time building a PC so I would also appreciate tips on how to tell which cases are good since I have no idea; what makes airflow good?

Jun 16, 2023
So first of all, the things I am planning to put inside are:
  • ASUS TUF GAMING X670E PLUS WIFI
  • AMD Ryzen 9 7900
  • Noctua NH-D15
  • Gigabyte RTX 3070
I have no idea about how to pick cases and I don't want to buy some 20$ trash and call it a day.
I need at least 3 USBs on the front pannel (which is what causes me a lot of problems, my current case has 4 and I can't find good cases with 4 USBs anymore)

So far I was considering:
  • Thermaltake V200
  • Aerocool Cylon
  • Montech AIR X
Looks are not hugely important, as long as there's a transparent side panel I'm happy. I don't care if it has RGB or not, I don't care if it's white or black (I would stay away from pink though).
Worst case scenario, I am willing to drop down to 2 front panel USBs but any less than that would be a major inconvenience.
This is my second time building a PC so I would also appreciate tips on how to tell which cases are good since I have no idea; what makes airflow good?
Exceptionally well built. Outstanding Air-Flow. HDD Capable. And most importantly aordable is the timeless Lian Li PC-7HX. I'm currently using one for my own build 9 years now and still kicking. Not to mention I recently upgraded my CPU Cooler the the Noctua NH-DI5 which fits perfectly. You might be able to find one used and in great condition on eBay or try sourcing from your local PC dealer.