[SOLVED] Need a good budget x570 Motherboard?

jedite1000

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Ok so i need a mobo for my new pc build and i don't want to pay too much for a mobo, i prefer a mobo under $300AUD

Here is what i want and plan to get

I am getting a ryzen 7 3700x and will upgrade to a 4000 at a much later date
I am getting the Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU
I am going to use a nvme m.2 sdd and i may or may not use a 2nd nvme m.2 for my windows boot drive and programs for the hardware stuff, the first sdd is for games

And here is what I want for my mobo
I want good temperature and VRM
I want a decent overclock for cpu, gpu, and ram
I want the back I/O to have a decent amount of USB
RGB on the mobo is preferred but not a requirement

I have some recommendations from other people but would like 2nd or 3rd opinions

Solution
As "Budget options" All are good for moderate overclocking and have adequate cooling. None of these are going to be overclock beasts, for that you need another $50 and a good AIO but they will run 4400 RAM and decent CPU O.C ranges.

Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite $194

Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus $190

lacks useful features.

Asus Prime X570-P $150 "8+2 power phase and lacks Type C ports"

ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus $160 "12+2 power phase but lacks USB 3.1 front ports"

:whistle:Note I'm too lazy to look for things in your region so these are examples :whistle:

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
As "Budget options" All are good for moderate overclocking and have adequate cooling. None of these are going to be overclock beasts, for that you need another $50 and a good AIO but they will run 4400 RAM and decent CPU O.C ranges.

Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite $194

Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus $190

lacks useful features.

Asus Prime X570-P $150 "8+2 power phase and lacks Type C ports"

ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus $160 "12+2 power phase but lacks USB 3.1 front ports"

:whistle:Note I'm too lazy to look for things in your region so these are examples :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: jedite1000
Solution

jedite1000

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
tuf seems cheaper and also comes with usb-type c, elite doesn't. ugh motherboards are the hardest to choose

for an extra $50? any recommendations? ill be getting an aio cooler

The Aorus Elite doesn't have rear usb type c but it has a usb type c connector so if your case has one frontral usb type c you can use it or buy a Usb Type-C PCIe Expansion card.

The Aorus Elite has the Intel NIC instead of RealTek. The Aorus Elite has better VRM's.

Or you can go for the Aorus Pro. Intel NIC. Type-C at the rear. Good VRM's.

Last edited: