Need a good gaming headset.

• Thread starter Deleted member 362816
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 362816

So here is the jist of it. Bought a pair a logitech g430's Stay away from these for the love of god. Should have done my research before. They have no max volume and there is no fix for it.

What I am coming from turtle beach v12's which sadly so far seem better then half of the headsets I have tried.

Logitech g35's and 930's sound awsome but if you have glasses the hard leather cups hurt.

Anyone have any ideas on a good headset. I need to get it at best buy since I have store credit there. They price match to anyone more or less budget is under $70

Right now the best deal they have there is a pair of g35's @ $66.95

Solution
D
I ended up getting a pair of corsair vengence 2100's for $70 new. I am very happy with them.

singemagique

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
I've had a Plantronics Gamecom 780 for almost a year now and love them. I originally had the Logitech g35, but the mounts holding the head piece to each can cracked and eventually the whole set came apart. I actually find the Gamecom 780 lighter and more comfortable than the g35. You should be able to pick up a set aroun $55-65.

D

Deleted member 362816

I ended up getting a pair of corsair vengence 2100's for $70 new. I am very happy with them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.