Reputable
Jun 12, 2014
this is what i decided on so far:
cpu: amd fx 6300
gpu: amd radeon r7 265
mobo: asus m5a97 r2.0
ram: patriot viper xtreme 8Gb
case: cooler master elite 430
as for the hard drive and cd drive, im going to reuse the one from my old computer, hp pavilion p6142p, and i wasn't able to find the model numbers for those

please give me suggestions! i'm still confused on how important the psu is because of all the mixed answers I've seen. I will greatly appreciate anyone who is kind enough to help find me a good psu for my system, for under $40-$50.

thanks in advance!!

update: dad wont let me get a psu for over $30. so as i said, please suggest something that has low chances of it blowing up or damaging other parts. i've been told this is impossible, but i dont care about quality and reliability. just looking for something that shouldnt fry my computer. also i think its best to look for one thats around 550-600W

guest555

Reputable
Jun 12, 2014
can you (or anyone) help me find a psu under $50 that shouldn't fry my computer when it goes bad and has at least a 2 yr warranty?
i dont care if it doesn't last long for many people. i dont care how reliable it is. i dont care about quality. just something that fits the description i gave above.

TRENDING THREADS