Need a good wifi USB aerial

Componentgirl90

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2015
I need a good wifi aerial. Any recommendations. It needs to have minimal latency and as good signal strength as possible. USB one.

The one I currently have has hardly any aerial length at all, I guess that it is important which aerial length you choose.

Solution
Actually the antenna is not that significant of a difference in most wireless USB adapters.

The bigger advantage is that you can attach them with a USB cable extension up to 10 feet to place it in the best possible position to receive a good signal.

It really depends what wireless radio (2.4GHz, 5GHz and N or AC) and operating system that you are using in order to choose the best adapter.

RealBeast

Titan
Actually the antenna is not that significant of a difference in most wireless USB adapters.

The bigger advantage is that you can attach them with a USB cable extension up to 10 feet to place it in the best possible position to receive a good signal.

It really depends what wireless radio (2.4GHz, 5GHz and N or AC) and operating system that you are using in order to choose the best adapter.

Solution