Question Need a graphic card for my old computer

Jun 22, 2019
Cpu : Pentium(R) Dual-core E5700 @ 3 GHZ 3GHz
Memory : 4 GB
System : 64 bit
Resolution support : 1600x900

I will be so thankful if you guys help me out to choose a Graphic card

What's the purpose of this PC ? For playing games, or for some other use, like home/office work/multimedia etc. ? That's a very weak CPU though. It might bottleneck most of the video cards, and your system is also pretty old and obsolete .

I presume it might be having LEGACY BIOS ? Anyways, I think the GT 1030 or GT 730 might work on this system, IMO.

Jun 22, 2019
Grab a hd7770 you can get them for dirt cheap. I was able to game 1080p medium settings also use 3 monitors with it in 2019. I got a different card now but I'm going to build a small rig for work and use it as I use 2 core i3 laptops and they big down on me

Jun 22, 2019
What's the purpose of this PC ? For playing games, or for some other use, like home/office work/multimedia etc. ? That's a very weak CPU though. It might bottleneck most of the video cards, and your system is also pretty old and obsolete .

I presume it might be having LEGACY BIOS ? Anyways, I think the GT 1030 or GT 730 might work on this system, IMO.
Thanks m8

(God dammit the price is 13.000.000 Rials )

I suggest not spending money on that system unless your motherboard suppports a q6600.

The pentium d isnt going benefit much from a graphics card as it will not be capable of any modern games and will be slow with windows 10.

What motherboard model do you have?

TRENDING THREADS