Question Need a little help with something.

an117

Prominent
Jul 28, 2023
Hello hope all is well, I will try to describe the vents that have led to me writting this post, now onto the issue itself, Ijust moved to a new city and I just shipped my pc and monitor to my new hometown, now I know I made a mistake because I didnt ship the parts separately and just shipped the whole build inside the case in a very secure boxing, the issues come when I opened the box and checked for the PC it seems one of the cases leg got broken tought nothing of itbecause of the way it was fitted inside the box, upon further inspection I realized the heaviest part of the build (the gpu) was off not completely just a bit, the little lock that comes with the mobo got broken but the GPU itself was in unharmed, now when I check the little ports for the storage the ones that come with the mobo (the HDD and sdd) they are a little bit bent as well, I fixed them all and aat first the pc wouldnt turn on or it would actually turn on but to a black screen, it seemed that the issue was my cables because when I unplugged and plugged everything back it seemed to work just fine, the issue is that a couple of times before fixing the cables I got the infamous event 41 task category 61 kernel-power after setting the cables right and making sure everything was plugged correctly everything worked like wonder, except after like 7 or more hours of gaming the pc again shut off and gave me the same error on the event viewer, I am now running stress tests as we speak to see if the issue is hardaware or just my faulty cable pluggin skills, any help reccomendation is appreciated thank you all.

p.s I been running stress tests for everything and everything seems to be fine so far

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor, 4200 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Product PRIME B450M-A
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
2 SSD 1 HDD
GPU AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
PSU cooler master 850 W