[SOLVED] Need a Logitech G305 replacement

cah8429

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
I've been using a Logitech G305 for a year and a half now, and with the quality of its sensor and battery life, I have a hard time considering anything else. It seems in terms of long battery life mice Logitech has this and the G603 (along with replaceable batteries). Sadly, I've been affected by the notorious left-click dying on me so now I'm getting weird clicks, unwanted long presses, and long presses just being many single clicks. I want this mouse again or the G603 but I have my doubts that they will have any longevity.

That said, what's another reputable mouse where I can get ~100 hours+ of battery life and be good for gaming for around $70? In my research, nothing can hold a candle to the G305, which makes me sad. Logitech is missing opportunities here by putting a brilliant sensor (w/ good battery life) in such cheap housings. Maybe I'll even buy the mouse again if nothing comes up.

Solution
hi there i have been looking to a lot of mouses lately and ill tell ya dont get any razer products as they're build quality isnt that good , generally corsair logitech and roccat will have better build quality . now i had to settle for wired since there wasn't too many options for me in a good price range , when it comes to low latency and wireless and quality and price logitech is pretty much the best , id say take a look at the roccat kain wireless that just came out but the battery isnt as good as logitech

Yan LLawrue

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015
hi there i have been looking to a lot of mouses lately and ill tell ya dont get any razer products as they're build quality isnt that good , generally corsair logitech and roccat will have better build quality . now i had to settle for wired since there wasn't too many options for me in a good price range , when it comes to low latency and wireless and quality and price logitech is pretty much the best , id say take a look at the roccat kain wireless that just came out but the battery isnt as good as logitech

Solution

cah8429

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
I've concluded there is no good wireless mouse for my requirements. They either are good quality and have an awful 24-50 hour battery life, or they have a good battery life but have parts that break quickly. So I'm going to return to my old trusty G502 until Logitech or somebody else makes a good wireless mouse that lasts over 100 hours. Logitech just has to make a higher quality version of the G305 and I'll buy a new mouse.