[SOLVED] Need a M-ATX motherboard with a LGA1155 cpu socket

Dec 8, 2020
A lot of these motherboards are sold out and I understand that this specification isnt manufactured anymore. Does anyone know of a micro ATX board with good compatability and reliablilty in the $50-$80 range. Id like to stick to large names of the industry if possible. My CPU is an old i7-3770.

Solution
A lot of these motherboards are sold out and I understand that this specification isnt manufactured anymore. Does anyone know of a micro ATX board with good compatability and reliablilty in the $50-$80 range. Id like to stick to large names of the industry if possible. My CPU is an old i7-3770.
Amazon has an Asus B75M-Plus but price is high at $189.00 + shipping. It's mATX and supports the 3770 if you want to check it out. You're probably stuck going to fleabay for a cheap used model. Might be better to put the money toward a new platform if you can't find one for a really good price.

Viorala

Reputable
May 20, 2019
I recently bought a Gigabyte motherboard with LGA 1150 socket from eBay. You have to search through a bunch of "sponsored" old items that are way overpriced but eventually you'll find an individual selling one at a reasonable price because they upgraded. Don't sit on them though, they get snatched up fast.

Amazon has an Asus B75M-Plus but price is high at $189.00 + shipping. It's mATX and supports the 3770 if you want to check it out. You're probably stuck going to fleabay for a cheap used model. Might be better to put the money toward a new platform if you can't find one for a really good price.

Last edited:
Solution