Question Need a motherboard to support sli dual EVGA FTW3 ultra 3090 TI?

Jun 24, 2022
It won't fit on a Asus Rog Maximus Z690 Hero. The PCI e slots are two close together. Its on an Intel LGA 1700.

I need multiple pci e slots besides for Strix Raid Sound Card, and the Rog Hyper M.2 card as well.

Any suggestion would appreciatate it, cost isn't an issue.

thanks

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
It won't fit on a Asus Rog Maximus Z690 Hero. The PCI e slots are two close together. Its on an Intel LGA 1700.

I need multiple pci e slots besides for Strix Raid Sound Card, and the Rog Hyper M.2 card as well.

Any suggestion would appreciatate it, cost isn't an issue.

thanks
Your not going to find any motherboards to fit all that in LGA 1700.

7 slots just for the video cards so it would need room for 9 slots with everything crammed together.

Jun 24, 2022
What are you doing that makes you want to go with SLI 3090ti? SLI gaming is dead, and RTX 4000 series isn't all that far away from launch.

I just had a conversation with my customer and he said he wants instantaneous cad rendering. He doesn't want to wait around, plus he wants the best at gaming. These cards are sli anything that is a 3090 and above I believe have sli capability. This guy has money and doesn't care how much he just wants that capability. I know if he had quadro cards that it would work the best for cad, but he wants it for gaming as well.

I just need to know if there is any brand of motherboard/case that will work with this type of configuration?

thanks