Question Need a mouse for working and light gaming - can't decide

shad0wboss

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
As the title says, the more I search, the more I get lost in the reviews and pros and cons of each. Strictly I am looking for the following:

• Wireless: The ability to have bluetooth and usb so that I can use it with my MacBook (bluetooth: It should be able to have a good bluetooth connection) and my office laptop (usb wireless)
  • Decent size because I have somewhat medium-large but thin hands (for example Razer DeathAdder V2 that my brother has, is perfect size)
  • To avoid anything made by Razer because of their horrible software and overall bad experience
  • Under $80
  • I will mostly be doing office work with it and need something comfortable but will also use it for gaming so all-purpose sort of mouse.
  • I do not care about RGB really.
  • Weight needs to be under 110g? So I can carry it around with me.
Considering:
Logitech MX Master 3 - It's everywhere but it seems that it is too heavy and huge which might be a bit annoying to use at times especially in gaming
Logitech G 603: Seems decent however doesn't have a thumb rest so not sure if it's comfortable. Also people said it's very cheap built
Logitech G 604: Too many buttons
SteelSeries Aerox 3: I have bought this mouse but I haven't opened it because I have read bad reviews about its gliders and the side buttons are awkwardly positioned.

Any other suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:

shad0wboss

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
If we're sticking to the list you've posted above, I'd get the Logitech MX Master 3, simply for productivity's sake. Have you checked out Roccat's mice?
The ones in the list are on my mind but definitely would welcome other suggestions. Mx master 3 is huge and feels like the mouse is in control. Roccat is too expensive. Do you have any specific mouse from roccat in mind?