Need a new CPU cooler

Marius Hagen

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Hello. I am hunting for a new CPU cooler. The stock one for Ryzen 2600x is too loud for me. I have a Fractal Meshify C case, with a X470 ATX mobo;

( https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGPR4q )

My case consists of three fans.
Two in the front (intake) and one in the back (exhaust).
For OCing, I should probably go with a hydro one. So no need to kick back and save a few bucks.
To begin with I wanted a Cooler Master ML240R, but will that work well with my case setup? I can only put 2x120mm case fans in the top of my case, and I am worried this will distrupt or ruin the airflow in my midi case. Any suggestions appreciated!!

Marius Hagen

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Huh? I never said anything about heat. I said it was too loud. It noisy. And I have not OC'd yet, but I might in the future, so since I am going through the trouble of getting a new cooler, I might as well get one that I can OC without issues.

Marius Hagen

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Noise is a personal preferance. It is mounted correctly, I am sure of it. It is not defekt or damaged in any way.
But I agree the cooling is good, but I want something better if I should OC in the future.

Marius Hagen

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013

That looks good, but is it 125mm ? Because then it's too big. I can only mount it at the top of my case.
It's not a very fan-flexible case unfortunately.