Need a new gpu... still. STRICT budget

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017
Hey all,
I have been looking for a new graphics card for a while now. The card in my pc right now, is a trash GeForce 210, lol. I need my new card to be a budget of no more then like $80 because I'm only a kid. All I want to GPU to do, is run FORTNITE SMOOTHLY! (good settings). If anybody can link me a gpu that fits my needing, that'd be great! (It can be a used GPU, if its a good price.)
specs:
- Intel Pentium G4400
- MSI H170M-A PRO motherboard
- 8 gbs of ram
- Corsair CX 650M psu
- Cooler Master lite 3.1 mATX case
- monitor: https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-GW2270-Monitor-Performance-Mountable/dp/B019EFMK1I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1520554140&sr=8-2&keywords=ben+q

Solution
GTX 1050s are currently priced around double what they are looking to spend, at least going by online prices, where they are in the vicinity of $150 or more. Perhaps you mean a GT 1030, since those are in a similar performance range to an RX 550. Even all the GT 1030s and RX 550s that I see online at popular retailers are priced at least a bit more than $80 now though.

And those are lower-end cards, so one shouldn't expect them to run Fortnite well at max settings. At 1080p they could probably run medium settings reasonably well though, or a bit higher settings if resolution were reduced to around 720p.

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017

Orlando, Florida

Ryan0710

Reputable
Jul 18, 2017

Alright! Thanks guys!

GTX 1050s are currently priced around double what they are looking to spend, at least going by online prices, where they are in the vicinity of $150 or more. Perhaps you mean a GT 1030, since those are in a similar performance range to an RX 550. Even all the GT 1030s and RX 550s that I see online at popular retailers are priced at least a bit more than $80 now though.

And those are lower-end cards, so one shouldn't expect them to run Fortnite well at max settings. At 1080p they could probably run medium settings reasonably well though, or a bit higher settings if resolution were reduced to around 720p.

Solution
A 750 Ti would be a bit better than a GT 1030 / RX 550, but as someone already mentioned, I'm not sure how much I would trust one bought direct from China. Some of the cards coming from there are counterfeit, and are basically slower cards dressed up to look like the cards they claim to be. That might not be the case with this one, but it's difficult to say for sure.

Plus, when ordering from China, you're typically looking at three weeks or more for your package to arrive, and if anything is wrong with it, shipping it back will likely be prohibitively expensive. I sometimes order from China, but usually just inexpensive items that I'm willing to wait a month or so for.

There are real 750Ti's but you need to check the image of seller and see how much rating does he has i would buy from rating [strike]over 1000[/strike] and compare pictures of real 750Ti and the picture that he is selling, but if you buy fake product ebay is always helpful you can get your money back and keep that or throw it away.

Not all sellers ship it, some via planes , i've seen some of them that ship electronics one item came in 5 days :O

Update: I said wrong about 1000 rating, he should check reviews not ratings of items he has sold, and check if he has sold 300 for example and 1 bad review don't buy.