Need a new laptop

sklappen12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2017
Hi, I'm wanting to buy a new laptop. Mine is an HP which is 10 years old, and it's time to get a new one.

I'm into gaming, but gaming laptops at the moment appear to be out of my budget (for what I was looking at).

I will try to not spend more than $600.00. That being said, I don´t need a super laptop, but yes one that I could play league of legends, and a nice shooting game without having my computer to struggle with the requirements.

I´m also into a movies and TV shows, so I do plug my computer to my TV and sound system.

I'm open to any suggestions or ideas.

Thank you for your time,

Bests,

Santiago.

For a cheap gaming laptop, you are just a bit out of the worth buying it range for gaming. This would be good but is a bit more https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i5577-5328BLK-PUS-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B06XFGDD8P/ref=pd_cp_147_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06XFG7157&pd_rd_r=GQS0FXMGFEMX9DWYB97K&pd_rd_w=m3wjq&pd_rd_wg=8zm7g&refRID=GQS0FXMGFEMX9DWYB97K&th=1

You can save a bit by not getting it with a solid state drive, but really for the extra cost of going to a restaurant, it's not worth saving the money vs getting a much better computing experience.

sklappen12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2017
Awesome, I will definitely keep the laptop you suggested in mind. Hopefully I’ll get one in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you and merry Christmas!