Question Need a new motherboard

FatalLady

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
I use my pc for gaming. I live in Australia and would like to spend under $100. These are my current parts View: https://imgur.com/a/kkw8KeF

I need a new motherboard, my gpu and wifi card dont fit together without a riser and its time to upgrade.

My psu is 500w if it makes a difference.

Also, I'm buying a white case with white lights so a motherboard that isnt red would be super

Thank you

Sadly, your parts are EOL (end of line) and will be hard to get new ones. You can get them, but are just normally a waste of money.
If you can save more money and update that would be highly recommended.
If you can't save more money, then you should be looking in the second hand market.

maziech

Respectable
Feb 18, 2019
I need a new motherboard, my gpu and wifi card dont fit together without a riser and its time to upgrade.

Upgrade? What upgrade? :) You just want to replace one old motherboard with another.

Can't You just buy USB wifi adapter or another mini-wifi card instead? It costs 5-20$
If I understand it correctly, there is nothing wrong with Your mobo and You want to spend 100$ on another outdated one?

Sounds pretty stupid to me :) But if You insist, buy something with FM2 socket, that supports Your CPU, fits white colour and white lights of Your tower and won't drain Your wallet...
There's plenty of white/black used mobos that will fit Your led lights, for example Asrock FM2A68M-HD+

FatalLady

Honorable
Mar 5, 2013
I've just realized I can use a usb wifi adapter rather than buy a new mobo. I had no idea you could even do that, I can't really afford to upgrade much else at this point but saving for sure. Thanks guys.

TRENDING THREADS