Raerayu

Honorable
Nov 26, 2015
I've had input lag in my mouse for 8 months. On several different pc's with different mice and different keyboards. I used different monitors all at 144hz and tried a different house and still had the problem. I tried all versions of windows as well.

Currently im running i7 9700k, RTX 2070, XPG Spectrix 8x2 16gb 3200mhz ram, asrock z390 phantom gaming 4, i have a liquid cooler and a samsung 970 pro plus.

I've tried literally everything ive found online and have yet to fix it. The mouse feels unresponsive and can give a different feeling on different days. I tried several drivers and all the DDU uninstalling.

I ran all high end PC's and had the same problem across all of them. I'm at a loss for words right now and don't know what to do. Hoping somebody would be willing to help me out. Thanks.

P.S. YES vsync is off and i have my monitor on 144hz.

Update: Everytime I reinstalled Windows I would get a different kind of problem with my mouse. I have reinstalled Windows a few times recently and the problem has not changed so maybe it is fixable this time. My mouse feels like it has slight input lag and inconsistent with my actual movement in real life. In game like CSGO the mouse slows down or almost doesn't move when trying to aim at people. It almost freezes and locks up. Also my sensitivities in game are nearly doubled to be able to replicate the same feeling as before. I have enhance pointer precision off and I use raw input. I have had problems on 2 seperate PC's and tried using all my friends peripherals so it can't be mine.

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

There could be multiple reasons why this is happening, Could be lack of power to the mouse or numerous things.

could you tell me what exactly you have plugged into your PC and all specs and software including operating system you are currently running? and just to make sure " Your Mouse works fine on other PC's?"

This will help me diagnose the issue you are having.