Need a price check of my pc looking to switch to a prebuilt ryzen one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

The prices were normal. I made some changes if they can be.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty H170 Performance ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($103.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($43.85 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB...

The prices were normal. I made some changes if they can be.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty H170 Performance ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($103.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($43.85 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($79.98 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home French - USB 32/64-bit
Total: $751.60
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-04-18 21:04 EDT-0400

Solution

Are you looking to switch to a Ryzen build? I did not understand what you wanted to ask.

If you are looking for that:
All you need to do is switch out the mobo and chip for an AM4 socket and Ryzen chip. Also, if you could sell off that RAM and buy it in kits it would be much better and safer.

I assume you want to sell your entire PC as is built and then buy one that is already made by someone else. These things are hard to answer accurately because someone will only pay what they think is a fair price for it. It also depends on what area of the nation you are in. Bigger cities have more competition out there meaning you potentially won't get as much for it as you would in a smaller city. I live in metro Atlanta and Craig's List is full of new listings for gaming PCs and laptops daily.

With that said, if you are looking to sell it like through Craig's List (shipping that PC would cost a fortune), I'd ask $595 if you want to move it and see if you get any bites. Be prepared for a counter offer and figure out the lowest price you would accept. It might take a few back and forth haggling.

WARNING: Be careful of Craig's List scammers. They will try and get your personal info and sell it to spammers when you reply to their ad response. Always use a fake or spam email when posting under Craig's List...never use your normal/real email for that. You can tell those scumbags because they will not ask you specific questions. Here's a recent example that happened to me:

"I wish to have these item, the price is okay by me and i'm interested in the immediate purchase, could you send me your full name as you want it written on a check and your mailing information so i can have my company cut out a cashier check to you. My new home is in Chicago IL so you don't have to worry about shipment, my mover will handle it.

I hope this goes well with you"

Status
Not open for further replies.