[SOLVED] need a quick answer here about windows 10 installing

Apr 14, 2020
my PC was broken days ago.
and until now it sometime disconnected from the internet or turning off itself
i'm afraid there will be something happened with my PC when it's updating like disconnected from the internet or restarting by itself.
thank you for your help!

edit: my question is:
what will happen if the thing i'm afraid of happened?

Solution
i'm afraid there will be something happened with my PC when it's updating like disconnected from the internet or restarting by itself.

What do you mean by updating? During the install process or once win 10 is on PC, and you running windows updates?
One way to avoid being disconnected to internet while installing is disconnect PC before you start, then it won't matter. This is obviously difficult to do with updates.

PC restarting by itself during install would be a sign there is something wrong with the PC, but I wouldn't worry about it before you start as it may not happen.
PC restarting during updates depends on what updates they are. Cumulative updates may restart more than once, depends on what drivers it installs...

Colif

Win 11 Master

What do you mean by updating? During the install process or once win 10 is on PC, and you running windows updates?
One way to avoid being disconnected to internet while installing is disconnect PC before you start, then it won't matter. This is obviously difficult to do with updates.

PC restarting by itself during install would be a sign there is something wrong with the PC, but I wouldn't worry about it before you start as it may not happen.
PC restarting during updates depends on what updates they are. Cumulative updates may restart more than once, depends on what drivers it installs. Version updates will start a few times.

Solution