[SOLVED] Need a reliable budget motherboaed for Ryzen 3600

JC11

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
Hello All,

I was planning to buy MSI b450 Pro Carbon AC which had good reviews but my concern is the unstable bios. I need a stable bios & board which dosent give issues often. Please advice whether Asus has good stable bios compared to MSI.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Solution
The B450 Tomahawk max, from my understanding, is the B450 board to get, when buying a 3600. Asus I know had issues, with B450 and 3rd gen ryzen. I am unaware if they finally fixed that, as I avoid Asus now, due to their horrible customer service.

logainofhades

Titan
The B450 Tomahawk max, from my understanding, is the B450 board to get, when buying a 3600. Asus I know had issues, with B450 and 3rd gen ryzen. I am unaware if they finally fixed that, as I avoid Asus now, due to their horrible customer service.

Reactions: JC11
Solution

JC11

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2015
Thank you for the reply. The reason I chose pro carbon AC first was Realtek 1200A Audio, Bluetooth & Wifi. But end of the day reliability matters and dont want an unstable bios. I think I will be going with Tomhawk Max and may consider add on card for wifi &BT.