Need a SFF Case

joe.parker.pwp

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I would like something as small as possible to fit those components. Ignore the money side of things for now, that's a different problem. Just try and be reasonable, to your standards.

That's a pretty broad range of choices there, with not much information or insight as to what may or may not be a good choice. While it does at least provide somewhat of a narrowing of choices, it still doesn't answer the question of what is good or bad.

Nor does it address any aesthetic considerations the OP may have. I mean, anybody can say here are a hundred and fifty cases that work, take your pick. Doesn't seem to be that helpful IMO. Recommending that they pay attention to the cooling potential, or lack of it, is however a good point to make.

I'd suggest refining your options further. Do you want something with a side windows or is that not of importance to you?

Do you desire it to be a standard tower style, or are cube or desktop (Flat rather than tower) styles options you are open to?

Also, not only do you want a case that offers the option of adding cooling fans but considering the budgetary concerns you might also want to factor in whether or not the case you choose actually COMES with enough fans to be sufficient, or whether you are going to need to stretch the budget a bit further in order to add fans in the even that it comes with none, or with too few.

Are there any color preferences? Is cable management a consideration as well, or do you simply not care about any of these factors so long as it is small and will accomodate the hardware you have chosen?