[SOLVED] Need a soloution for this please.

Oct 9, 2019
My problem is similar to this: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/startup-problem-stuck-at-efi-screen.516174/ but my computer freezes and i can notice that when my internet connection stop working. when i reboot i get the startup problem with the EFI screen. i tried to change sata port i get another message
''Reboot and select proper Boot Device''

intel core i7 4700

gtx 1060 gigabyte
ram 8x2
-corsair 8gb 1600mhz ddr3
-g skill 8gb f3 1600c ddr3
Windows 10
turbox 550w psu
wd hdd
kingstone 125gb ssd

i want to mention that when i unplug the power cable and press the boot botton for 5 sec and then plug it and power on my pc works but i got critical Fps drops. When i restart it its ok until it freezes.

Oct 9, 2019
Oct 9, 2019
clear your bios by unplugging it and removing the CMOS battery, I think 5 minutes is the time to wait, then you can put the battery back in and turn your computer on, see if that works.

Does it freeze at any common point? or just randomly?

I did it and now my pc boot and I get the “reboot and select proper boot device”

Oct 9, 2019
clear your bios by unplugging it and removing the CMOS battery, I think 5 minutes is the time to wait, then you can put the battery back in and turn your computer on, see if that works.

Does it freeze at any common point? or just randomly?

so here’s the deal. When I change the boot settings to legacy and uefi I get the message “reboot and select proper device” and when I change it to uefi shows EFI SHELL VERSION black screen