Need a solution for a website

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2021
So I need a website for the company where I work. Its ISP (Internet service provider) company.

Main focus is on a website where users can create their own user portal where they can register and manage their account, they need to be able to see their current packet and all of the information that are included in that packet (internet speed, TV channel lists etc...). They also need to be able to contact us through that portal and communicate with us live and through contact form. The list where users can see the past invoices that they already paid.
We want to be able to automatically send the invoices and announcements every month through that portal and email.

If there are any more services that could benefit us feel free to list them.

I was looking at zoho, bitrix24 and salesforce which is CRM and Im not sure if you can do what I need with that sites.

Ralston18

Titan
If your employer (the ISP) does not have the necessary in house capabilities they need to hire a website developer to do the project.

That is an extremely ambitious project that cannot be lightly undertaken.

Multiple issues and requirements: databases, financial, user/customer interfaces, security, backups, testing, training, support and maintenance...

Even a canned website package (CRM or otherwise) will need customization and lots of implementation effort.

If your ISP is small enough and flexible enough to "re-invent itself" and change the way things are done then a canned website package is likely to be a bit more viable.

Most organizations have a great deal of difficulty making any sort of changes - even if willing.

You need professional assistance. You establish the detailed requirements and the contracted developer does the work.

Be sure to have legal/contractual assistance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.