Need a tower

Solution
What do you mean by all features?

90% of it is going to be internal or irrelevant. All you really have is the front I/O to worry about. So basically avoid cases that don't have USB 3.0 headers on the front.

That is a Micro ATX motherboard. You can get a Micro ATX case or anything larger. (Mid Tower, Full Tower)

Hard to say without some preferences. Do you want it to be large, small? Color? Side panel window? Are you planning on a GPU, drives, fans, water cooling? The motherboard supports RGB, but that is a whole mess as each vendor has pretty much gone alone rather then creating a standard.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
What do you mean by all features?

90% of it is going to be internal or irrelevant. All you really have is the front I/O to worry about. So basically avoid cases that don't have USB 3.0 headers on the front.

That is a Micro ATX motherboard. You can get a Micro ATX case or anything larger. (Mid Tower, Full Tower)

Hard to say without some preferences. Do you want it to be large, small? Color? Side panel window? Are you planning on a GPU, drives, fans, water cooling? The motherboard supports RGB, but that is a whole mess as each vendor has pretty much gone alone rather then creating a standard.

Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Ah, you are right. The slot arrangement and the M.2 cover tricked me. It is an ATX board.

PCPartPicker is good, but it is basically tracking front I/O and form factor. After that, you can still run into surprises. Such as the cut out locations for wiring being in off places, or having interference when installing certain GPUs, CPU coolers, or even case fans.

Why a full parts list is preferable. Makes it easy to point out cases that might be problematic for less obvious reasons.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I also recommend NZXT, Phanteks, and the occasional Fractal Design. The sweet spot for build quality, features, and cost is around the $100 range.

Below about $60 they get a little flaky. Above $100 and you are paying a lot for some really nice things and materials, but I don't think it is worth it unless you are prioritizing form over function.

Here is the list guys. I did end up getting a rosewill case, just because at this moment I don't have a TON of money, so if you are looking like what, I own all the drives, the PSU and the video card already. So if I don't like the case eventually I'll just grab one. And I'll get yours if this happens. :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador

That is a link to their website, you need to link to your specific build, like this (It is found under PermaLink at the top of your part list:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FvXm7W - Just an example that I was tinkering with for someone else.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Okay, couple of things:

8700k without a Z class board to allow for overclocking. Do you actually have a use case for 32GB of memory? Memory could also be faster, say 3000 or 3200Mhz. For gaming 16GB is usually enough. CPU cooler is adequate choice, but there are better coolers in that price range. Cryorig H7 or the Scythe Kotetsu are common replacements. A full tower with no front intake for a power hungry GPU. Mini version of the 1080Ti, no reason in a full tower case. Go big for better cooling. Rosewill is not known for their power supplies.

Not sure about the drive configuration. NVMe is a fine choice for a boot OS. the other 500GB drive isn't that much cheaper, might as well aim for something as nice. Or just go ahead and get a 1TB drive.

Here are some changes.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor ($369.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($36.40 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($103.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($144.39 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($144.39 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($133.90 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Samsung - 970 Evo 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($147.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital - Black 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($224.99 @ Newegg Business)
Storage: Western Digital - Black 6TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($224.99 @ Newegg Business)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB DUKE OC Video Card ($704.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($99.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($89.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $2425.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-28 15:33 EDT-0400

- I choose a non Z class board, as I am the type of person who would try to overclock too far.
- I chose the 8700K because it IS faster than the 8700, with a higher stock core speed and turbo speed. The price difference was only $40 when I checked.
- The board I chose only allows up to 2666 MHz, in which any higher the benefit for faster memory starts to disappear.
- I use 32 GB of RAM, because I tend to use a large system cache. I didn't do anything too crazy...like 64 GB...
And as I said, all the other parts I already own, so I can't afford a new PSU, Cooler, GPU or SATA drives at this point in time.