need a video card.

fearthereaper336

Reputable
Aug 13, 2014
I need a little help trying to find a gpu for 2 old computers. I'm wanting to at most play oblivion and other less graphically intense games. Here's the specs.

Mobo: foxconn 760gxk8mb
Cpu: amd athlon64 at least 2800+ (not too sure, just got the pcs)
Ram: 2gb not sure what brand
Not sure of power supply either.

Solution
Going to be hard pressed to find an AGP card that will play Oblivion for under $40. Check Ebay for an old Geforce 7600GT or Radeon HD2600. Anything better than that is likely over your budget.

Info: NVidia stopped making AGP cards with the 7xxx series of graphic cards. I think the best was their 7900GS. AMD continued to make a few AGP cards up until the HD4xxx series. The latest being the HD4650(/70?), but the best being the HD3850.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Going to be hard pressed to find an AGP card that will play Oblivion for under $40. Check Ebay for an old Geforce 7600GT or Radeon HD2600. Anything better than that is likely over your budget.

Info: NVidia stopped making AGP cards with the 7xxx series of graphic cards. I think the best was their 7900GS. AMD continued to make a few AGP cards up until the HD4xxx series. The latest being the HD4650(/70?), but the best being the HD3850.

-Wolf sends

Solution