Question Need a wearable camera any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverlOad101

Commendable
Feb 5, 2021
I'm looking for a worn camera that is water resistent and can record 5 hours. Night vision is a huge plus and easily hidden. My budget is 100 Euro thank you.

OverlOad101

Commendable
Feb 5, 2021
It may depend on what, exactly, you are filming.
In the EU, filming people may require their explicit permission.
Its doesn't infact we are required at our job to do so. The amount of abuse we get at work aswell we use it as a detorent to hopefully make the person reconsider being verbally abusive or even physical.

OverlOad101

Commendable
Feb 5, 2021
If this is for your job, why aren't they giving you the camera?
Because its a job and the company are cheap can't even do over time
If this is for your job, why aren't they giving you the camera?
Because its a company that doesn't want to spend a euro if they can like most companies. Im looking into them myself now as got 0 help. Seems people assume the worst not my fault mind's are in the gutter have a good day

OverlOad101

Commendable
Feb 5, 2021

Because its a company that doesn't want to spend a euro if they can like most companies. Im looking into them myself now as got 0 help. Seems people assume the worst not my fault mind's are in the gutter have a good day
Infact had a car crash happened this morning at work thankfully no on one was hurt 2 parents and 2 kids very lucky

USAFRet

Titan

Unsanctioned video in the workplace may subject you to various legal issues.

But, this:
Go to Amazon, search for 'action cameras'. There are dozens. Multiple mount types.
$50 - $500.
Generally, increase $$ to increase video quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.