need academy leader

Hi all --

I am looking for an Academy Leader (as a video file, not in actual film)
that I can put at the beginning of a project I am working on.... any ideas
as to where I can find one (online or otherwise)?

Thanks a lot -
--
~Bill Berris
Modesto, CA

"Bill Berris" wrote ...
> I am looking for an Academy Leader (as a video file, not
> in actual film) that I can put at the beginning of a project I
> am working on.... any ideas as to where I can find one
> (online or otherwise)?

I you are using Adobe Premiere, it is built-in. Otherwise,
you could try Googling (there are reputedly several out there).
It would also help to state what platform you are using
(PC/Mac) and what type of file/codec (AVI/DV?) you need.

> "Bill Berris" wrote ...
> > I am looking for an Academy Leader (as a video file, not
> > in actual film) that I can put at the beginning of a project I
> > am working on.... any ideas as to where I can find one
> > (online or otherwise)?
>
> I you are using Adobe Premiere, it is built-in. Otherwise,
> you could try Googling (there are reputedly several out there).
> It would also help to state what platform you are using
> (PC/Mac) and what type of file/codec (AVI/DV?) you need.

Sorry I wasn't more specific... I am really new to this (as you can likely
tell) and I am putting together a little something to be played at my
wedding at the end of the month. I just wanted to put it at the beginning
along with an old film projector sound effect I have to add a little
character...:p I would need AVI to integrate with the other pics and such
I will be using... As for software, well, I am kind of limited... it was
originally going to just be a slide show and I was going to use something
like PowerPoint, but now I want it a little more involved...

What would you recommend to integrate video, sound, and photos into a nice
piece of work on my PC? I would love some simple freeware/shareware as
other than that I only have PowerPoint 2003 and the MS Digital Image Suite
to mess with right now...

Thanks a lot for helping a newbie!
--
~Bill Berris